Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default 5 Amazing Things

* Having my best girlfriend alllllll to myself for the next week! There will be SO MUCH FOOD and so many hours of gabbing

* Having a "good hand day" where my carpal tunnel isn't hurting as much as usual which will allow me to install some micro braids into her hair so that she can feel more fabulous

* Rain - Yes, it's a good thing because it's a great excuse to make a giant pot of soup, burn some candles, and listen to Jill Scott all day while C chatters randomly and digs through old photos

* Co-opting one of JD's Atlanta friends for my own and discovering that we have SO much in common. She's a Femme and super witchy and so fucking interesting. I just love her vibe and am grateful that we are developing our own friendship and relishing in some delicious Femme space together

* Grateful for this space, The Planet. It's almost 9 years old and now officially the oldest Butch-Femme space on the net. I'm proud of that. I'm proud of the people who keep showing up year after year to post or offer help or volunteer or just be. I'm grateful for all of the lessons learned, for all of the people I've met, and for the little corner of the net where I still bump into people I've known online and real-time for almost 20 years now. That's good stuff. <3
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: