Old 06-09-2018, 05:03 PM   #1180
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default cinco

1. Spending the very early morning hours in my garden with a soft breeze and dew on the grass.

2. The beautiful cobalt blue glass bowl spilling over with masses of gardenias. The room smells divine.

3. Lunch at my favorite Indian restaurant.

4. The sleek, fresh feeling of walking out of the stylist shop after my hair appointment.

5. Having my car not start while downtown *but* having AAA and in less than 40 minutes I was back on my way with a new battery. (<---glass 1/2 full thinking. Could have been worse as it wasn't raining, it was daytime, I had no-where to be and a battery is a cheap fix so I'm counting this as a good thing)

6. Coming home to find my new handbag had arrived. Love it!

7. About to go pick up a sushi order before the thunderstorms arrive. The air is already starting to cool and I hear the distant rumble.

Hmm, more than 5 but it's hard to stop when you feel so blessed.

Katniss~~(and I didn't even mention lemon creme ice cream for dessert with fresh blueberries)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: