Thread: Kavenaugh OMG
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:10 PM   #32
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
In my opinion, one week is all the FBI will need to totally discredit the beer drinkin' judge, because the FBI knows this Kavenaugh clown was chosen by Trump strictly because he's written about how he thinks no president should be investigated, impeached, indicted or anything while he's in office.
The FBI has enough axes to grind; they will happily expose Kavenaugh as a black out drunk who forgets his habit of raping (or attempting to rape) women while he's under the influence.
If you watched his rebuttal after Dr. Ford gave her testimony yesterday, you would have seen him come unglued, badger a female senator, and question male senators, as in, "No, I am not a problem drinker, ARE YOU? Well, are you?" He's a judge, and he pulls that kind of crap?
Just his rage issues alone should disqualify him.
The guy is so nuts, his antics took Trump off the front page, for once.
This morning Trump said if the Senate leaders wanted the FBI to get involved, he was fine with it.
Even Trump may realize this guy has no up-side.
Even with all of this, I still think he will get voted in. Every day is a shit show, and I stopped asking myself when are certain people going to finally see it because it is beyond that at this point. There is an absolute blatant disregard of Trump's behavior, and Kavanaugh's behavior. They Don't Care. They want what they want because they want it.

I would so love to be wrong, but I will have to see it actually happen to believe it. So while I wait, I hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: