Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

*waving to the singles*

been some time since my last date, so I am saying hello again.

me: mature femme, like mature butches *read: graying, 50 plus*

as I have health issues, and that slows me down, can't join the skiers and snowboarders. frequent rest a must.

been through a lot of personal changes over the last few years, mostly for the better.

wonder if there is an older butch who likes graying ladies who dig coffee and make good jokes.

looking for the "lost art" of conversation...and a good attitude and compassion. is it me, or is this in short supply these days?

seems age makes people grumpy. it's understandable with the aches and pains, as I have plenty myself... but I just don't feel I have enough years left to waste it on negativity wherever that can be helped.

making new friends is good, romance is a plus. it all starts from friendship, yes?

trying to keep up on the thread more...

nice to meet you all, and hello to those I already know.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post: