sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- how everything just comes together with such ease..
- a wonderful get together here on the porch last night, with friends..i had an absolute blast, and love getting to know everyone here & a golf cart ride which had me in fits of laughter .. Posting the pix on facebook, and SO many more to post.. soon, very soon...
- helping Daddy at the restaurant today, and love fitting in, there, here & everywhere..Love interacting with customers, and saw the sweetest little 2 year old girl with two blonde pigtails standing up straight on her head, and when she smiled at me i melted, she wanted to share her french fry with me, lol.
- seeing two baby deer, and catching a frog tonight on the way home from the restaurant with Daddy...
- feeling extremely accomplished today, so much done around this cabin, and knowing i'm home, <3 the best feeling in the world.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: