View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #8648
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Morning singles. I went to a women of color singles mingle last night... that was fun. Getting to know a nice woman... we shall see.

Dr is sending me Monday for an ultrasound of my stomach and then tuesday he is doing an endoscopy. Hopefully we can finally figure out what the heck is wrong with my stomach. Going to try hard boiled eggs for lunch and see how that goes. I woke up this morning with a cold. A lot of kids in my class have it, but I usually don't get them. I haven't been able to take my vitamins the dr has me on to fight them soooo... here I am sick. I had acupuncture this morning and went to the last half of a rehearsal. Can't sing yet bc the stomach issues has left my vocal cords burnt. Using holistic stuff to heal them up. They should get better after they fix my stomach.

I was supposed to go to the Witches ball tonight (basically a holloween party in a small town) but it is outside. It is cold here today and I don't think that would be a good idea considering how I feel. Walking around in the cold doesn't sound appealing. Oh well, next year maybe I'll make it.

Have a great weekend singles!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post: