View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post

Are you happy and in love without weight ever being a factor?
Yes
Does your partner want you to lose weight or not? No, she loves me for me. I would not be with someone who tripped about shit like that

Do others see you as lovable and sexy just as you are?I have no idea .I don't care about being sexy to anyone but her. Hopefully, there are a few people out there who think I'm lovable for my winning personality.

I am not fat (but not exactly at my truly desired weight)so I probably should not have even answered this.
I felt compelled for some reason to answer the most important questions.

Ol' Jet,
Color me confused with this thread based on your statements in the Big girl thread. Also, I wonder if you see yourself as misrepresenting your present self/weight with your picture slide that's in your signature line? Are those current pictures?
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post: