daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Let's see.. I have a few books on the go:

Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker (planning on learning this so I can make some gifts next year rather than buy -- including, perhaps, a his and hers Fisherman's Sweaters)

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (a lot of it seems interestingly and odd Buddhist)

Blown for Good: Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology (interesting book by one of the former Sea Org members about what Scientology was really like and how he escaped it after a lifetime in it --- over 15 years IIRC).

Windows 7: The Definitive Guide (gotta get brushed up on that because it's related to a course I teach)
I gotta say that I love the title for that first book!

The book from the former Scientology member sounds intriguing. I've heard Kate Bornstein () talk about her experiences in the group--but those are really the only first-hand accounts that I've encountered.

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote