View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #3144
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have an obsession with modifying my mossberg .410 cruiser shotgun. It is a 6 shot, pistol grip with an 18.5 inch barrel. I want to put a vertical forend on it, a stock with a pistol grip - good luck on that one. I don't believe anyone makes a pistol grip with a stock for the .410 ... I have spent too many hours looking, reading forums, etc

And I think I will end up sawing 3 inches off the barrel. Shhh, that would make it illegal. It's our secret.

I can't stop wanting to modify it ... I do this with just about everything. I cut one of my my 12 gauge stocks down to a 10" length of pull, love it, perfect length for me. Now I am looking at a top folding stock with a pistol grip for it ... and there goes the perfect 10" length of pull out the window.

See what I mean???

I hope I do not start monkeying around with my mossberg 12 gauge chainsaw model. I keep having these thoughts on how to make it cooler looking ... it is perfect like it is ... even has a breacher barrel!!!

I just wear me out sometimes!!!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: