View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #4396
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

mossberg .410 stock ... can't wait to receive it and install it ... I will put the pistol grip aside until I come up with a perfect method of having it and the stock both on the .410 (going for the tactical look) ... I have to give it some thought ... preliminary thoughts visualize welding being a part of the solution ... bore some holes, attach some type of inconspicuous hardware that can handle a weld ... oh, I don't know - I have so many ideas. I may speak with my loan officer, John, at my bank. He and I talk guns a lot. Dogs too! He has good suggestions sometimes, things I had not thought of before. John has funmy stories for me too. Once, he locked himself accidentally inside his Mom's home. He happened to have his drill inside with him. He drilled into the key entrance on the knob, destroyed the lock, hurriedly went and bought another exact match lock, installed it before she saw his mess. LOL! Of course, he told her what happened. I would have taken it a step further by switching out the key on her key ring and kept my mouth shut.

Hmmm, we'll see ... I will not rush it! Heck, I am just thrilled about the butt stock right now and want to bask in that awhile.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: