Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I love my iPod shuffle for when I go powerwalking. My iPod shuffle is hot pink.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
ohhhh and today, i made it to the Gym bright & early.. the workout was great, i always feel so awesome and energetic after working out or getting outside and walking.. After the Gym, i walked to my appointment (also walked to the gym)

it's amazing how i not only feel energetic, but it really, really puts a super positive spin on the rest of my day.. i've been eating really well today and drinking lots of water too..

i really, really, really need to get some batteries for the pedometer now!
ohh and may purchase myself an mp3 player too, for when im walking outdoors.. the outdoor walks are refreshing, and although icy and snowy times i dont want to walk so much, when the nicer weather is upon us i know ill be outside cruising on foot much more often!

lastly, just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone.. between encouraging rep, accepting friend requests and helpful posts, links and group encouragement here on the boards, you all rawk!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: