View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #27237
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Stopped at the store on the way home to buy milk and canned dog food. This is the second time in the past month I only got part of the groceries I paid for. The cashier said I had it all when I asked. The canned dog food did not make it out of the store with me.

After I got home and discovered the loss, I turned the oven up to broil and cooked 6.5 lbs ground chuck and 7 lbs of skinless, de-boned chicken breasts. When it was done, I tore up most of the meat with my hands, filled up 3 bowls, stuck my head out the back door and yelled,"chicken and hamburger picnic!" Got somewhat clobbered by stampeding paws. LOL! Always lots of enthusiasm at my house to hear the word "picnic" in a sentence.

I ate an enormous burger with milk after I had fed them. So good!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: