View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #1364
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Had my annual bloodwork today. Almost three years since finishing chemo/radiation/surgery madness. My lord the anxiety leading up to those appointments. Anyway, I got a perfect all clear, better than what they usually even see in the perfect realm of blood work. Celebrating. That appointment was weighing hard on me. There's been so much disturbing in the world and I was supposed to go last week but it turned out I had to bury my cousin that day and reschedule. The anxiety just built and built while I waited for a reschedule. Thankfully someone cancelled. Otherwise I'd have had to wait for the next appointment in December. Not cool. Celebrate with me tonight!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: