imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Right... But if you looked at my results you'd think I "wasted" my money on gifts all the time.
I always make my bills, and the gifts I buy are very small. Usually under a tenner. I certainly can't afford to buy any for anyone the last three years but I'd like to. I just can't.

Still, the results suggest I'm frivolous.
I'm probably the most pragmatic of people. I kept a tight rein on household spending when it was sorely needed, for both me and my exwife - I got us both out of debt.

I baked her desserts instead and poured her baths.

But the desire is still there. Just not the capacity.

I've never been with someone who never spent anytjing. I'm always the one trying to get. A better deal, find it cheaper, cut corners, thin the soup. Usually I'm the one people have to have a word with to tell me to relax, stop trying to save them cash - they know their budget better than me. Lol if I get taken out for dinner, and someone else is paying, I'll pick the cheapest item on the menu.

But I'm tagged with generous indulger becauae of my wishes, not my reality.

So perhaps good for a discussion... Maybe not so good for an absolute!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: