Old 04-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #11
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

I always get a chuckle out of the outrage queers, butches, femmes, andro dykes, etc. through toward shows like this because they don't portray "reality".

If I'm going to plop myself in front of a television the last thing that I want to see is reality.

They are REAL lesbians. Just because they are not like you or people you know doesn't make them less real. Just like The Real Housewives of X are real. I don't know people like that but I don't rail against the show because it doesn't portray the housewives that I know. Granted, I might rail against it for innumerable other reasons - just not that one.

Watch it, don't watch it... but complaining about it because you don't identify with the women who are on it just doesn't make a whole heaping lot of sense. You want to watch people like you? Grab a camera and cajole your friends into starring in your YouTube videos.