theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Awwwww.....poor Tahhhht.

I know wanding first hand. Every time I travel, I get pulled out of line, wanded and some big lug of a dude in a uniform gropes me with a pair of gloves (yes, even my crotch area). I'm sure it's my natural "nervous and afraid" look...and maybe that "I gotta wee" look on my face, too, because it does does DOES stress me out to get pawed like that by someone I don't know.

I have 2 titanium knee joints, that's why.

Travel sucks.

Oh, and the deodorant thing?? I'd go down to the restaurant and beg a lemon off of them, then squeeze the juice under my pits (citrus KILLS odor!!! We use it in the hospital to cover severe, objectionable and sometimes sickening odors from body functions). Rub the peels in your pit area (WARNING: MAY CAUSE RASH, so don't try this at home...only away from home).

Always and forever helpful,

~Theo~ .....oh, look what Linus gave me ---->>
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote