Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I am exactly the opposite, I don't think I could survive any kind of meaningful existence without music, as I use it for everything, sleep, calming, celebration, meditation. I am sorry you have had this labelling experience. High 5 on Ms Chapman and Adele.. some of my absolute favs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I do not like music past the 80s. Anything 90s or beyond, I click off unless its Tracy Chapman. Or Adele. (I do like real old time rock and roll but I almost never listen to it)

I have been verbally attacked for saying I would prefer not to listen to music in the car.

At home, I almost never listen to music. And when I do, its Tracy Chapman. Or maybe Adele or Bob Dylan.

On FB I click to block videos if music accompanies them. It ruins them for me.

And...I am tired of being told I am a freak for not liking music like most of the world. It doesnt make me a bad person. I am not crippled. I just dont like music, like some people dont like to dance.