Old 05-23-2019, 09:02 AM   #1674
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie did her disappearing act yesterday while we were installing the window units but Loki was all like, "I wanna see! Can I help?" but when I lifted him up so my coworker could see him and he could see her, he was like, "No thanks!" and actually hissed a bit. lol He's not a hisser so that was unexpected.

This morning, breakfast was late courtesy of mama sleeping late so he was very impatient and stretched all the way up to reach the edge of the counter while I was dishing out the wet stuff. You know, to be helpful. Gracie, as always, was very considerate and didn't get so close as to be underfoot as Loki always is when food is involved, but she did vocalize her interest with teeny tiny little micro mews. Soooo cute! She's the first cat I've had that's made those sounds and they just tickle the pink out of me. She's also my smallest adult cat as well. Not sure if size has anything to do it, though.

Anyway, currently they are curled up and snoozing away. Loki in the circular cat tree with one of his paws and part of his head hanging over the side as he's really too big for it but he claimed it since I won't let him get up in Gracie's stool so they each have a 'high' space that's just for them. He also smiles when he sleeps and it's extra adorable when his face is turned sideways. Gracie is less than 2 feet away on the top edge of the sofa closest to me, wrapped in a tight little circle of white paws and grey tail and ears.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: