View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 05:37 PM   #1677
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently there was a great hunt last night because at 3am I came downstairs to find two dead mice. That's the second time this month. For the record, I keep a tidy house. I just live on a river bank and there is a lot of animal life out here.

My old lady cat slept a lot and thankfully didn't throw up because she's on antibiotics right now and yesterday she kept throwing them up. She had an ingrown claw that had to be patched up.

My dog and I had a good walk. He's getting old. He was worn out before we got halfway through our regular walk so I took him off the regular path to a trail in the woods where he could go off leash and that made him very very happy. He skipped around and swam a little in the water flowing there.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: