Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
My kitchen is my make over for this year,it's plenty big just not well planed out.At the moment it's sickly blue grey color ,yes all of it,not sure what color I want so I am going to pick up some samples to hopefully find one I like.Who ever painted it used this heavy,thick cheep paint so I may well tear everything off the walls and start over.The floor has the peel and stick flooring so you can gess that it's popping loose in places.My son bought 400 blocks of Italian marble that,where it's nice I doubt it is right for the kitchen floor being it's sort of rose color with a white pattern in it..nope, gonna work.
maybe going Italian style would work with that marble. crisp bright white on bottom cabinets rich warm counter top then more earthy colour on walls?

you could have a lot of fun with tile on the walls to cover up nasty paint. Besides if its got lead in it you don't want to create lead paint dust.

I enjoy using the paint with primer already in it, covers ugly colour much better.

Some of that marble would make a great pastry making area. Yummy.

The local Restore has lots of fancy tile and accent tile. Would look wonderful in ethnic decor.

ah well. I love projects.

I would like to see before and after photos.

Thanks for sharing Rockin!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: