Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts...i haven't been too involved in any of the political threads of late for personal reasons. Mostly having to do with the passionate defence and offense i took with certain points of view and one candidate in particular in 2016. I was insufferable and full of angst and where did it get me? Nowhere. I like to think I can learn from my mistakes. I miss Anya. I wish she were here to share how she feels. I've no real favorites at this point. I was really into Senator Kamela Harris at one point but lately she just comes off as smug and commercial...Warren is just out there with her latest idea of breaking up all the big tech companies. We are not living in Utopia and it's a pretty extreme point of view. I can see where facebook needs government oversight at this point because they keep using the personal information they gather to make money. ie, the latest, is our personal phone numbers they are selling...all of this seems out of control with Trump's attack on our freedom and the big tech companies trying to grab the rest...what are we supposed to do???? How can we protect ourselves???@@ Currently i'm more in the mood of asking questions and hearing what others think.....this helps me to think more clearly...is this weird??..don't know but it works for me..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: