theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
We lost very important people this past year, who spent their entire lives fighting on political fronts for people of color, the LBGTQ, and a host of other important, vital issues most Americans see intrinsically as vital to their every day life existence. In my mind, nothing but a landslide vote in favor of the Biden/Harris ticket will do. I know it can be a close call, but every instinct i have tells me that this will be the most important election for generations to come.

I mailed my ballot in person at the post office. I signed up for electronic notice that my ballot has been counted (should know by end of week).

Keeping my fingers crossed that justice will be served and that the will of the people will show that TP is out and Biden/Harris will win back our country from the terrible reign of terror by current DC (GOP) admin.

Gooooo Blue!
Like you, my friend, I feel that this time is different. There are so many groups and super PACs that have organized to get the word out about how crooked, dishonest, corrupt TP is. It's just absolutely blatant now and 99.9% of reasonable, decent people with an ounce of morality are now aware of just how bad he is. He has been called a "malignant narcissist" and has shown himself to be just that. He is dangerous. His fear and hate mongering almost cost Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan her life.

Here in Texas, there are tons of folks voting in the early voting phase. Dear Wife and I voted early at our polling station the other day. I have, for my part, not seen many of these Texans sporting tRump gear, which is good. From what I'm hearing, so very many of them are sick of TP and feel like they were deceived into voting for him in the first place. They are angry. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if ol' boy loses Texas and the entire election.

Dear Wife has another theory. Due to TP's shenanigans and dirty dealings, he's going to be faced with a lot of legal problems the minute he steps out of office. Being the malignant narcissist that he is, Dear Wife thinks he'll either try to leave the country......or put a bullet in his head before he vacates the WH. One thing's for certain. When he steps out of that WH on 20 Jan 2021, he's going to be stepping out into a whole 'nuther fresh hell!!! We are both wringing our hands with glee at the thought of him being held to account for what he has done to this country. That turtle, "Moscow" Mitch McConnell, needs to go, too. Hopefully, Kentucky Democratic challenger Amy McGrath, a fellow US Marine, will kick his ass in the election. I know ol' Lindsay Graham is crapping his pants and he should be!!!! South Carolina seems to elect the worst, most racist, self serving old white men that they could dig up. Old Sen. Strom Thurmond, who was dragged in to the Senate chambers at nearly 100 years of age was always pontificating and condemning people of color and "immorality". Come to find out, the old geezer had quite a few illegitimate children running around. One was even biracial, as Ol' Strom had his way with a black woman who worked for his family. He sent money for her care until she was way into adulthood.......and did his best to cover it up. Yep, South Cackalacky (what we Georgians call South Carolina) definitely has had more than a few shitty people in their political system.

I can't wait for election night!!! I know right where I'll be.......in my cozy recliner with a tub of buttered popcorn, watching the righties twitch and flap.

I say "BRING IT".

**NOTE: On the other hand, we must also be very guarded about what TP does when he realizes that he has really lost. He might just trigger Armageddon, in an attempt to wreak revenge on this nation for rejecting and "de-throning" him!!!

~Theo~