Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
In light of tell-tale troubling behaviors, like daily inundating social media news feeds, I find myself wondering if social media websites will develop policy concerning people who inundate news feeds on a daily, nightly basis.

Take for example, T---p: every day he inundates the Twitter website.

I feel certain that there are lots of people who are sick of seeing news feeds imploded daily.

Twitter has rolled out some stuff. The other day i retweeted a press release for my own organization and twitter asked me if i was sure i didn't want to read the article before sharing. The dialog said they were trying to improve the quality of information being spread. They are also annotating the trending topics with "context" and not allowing trends for which no useful context can be provided.