How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Kelt,

I am mostly sticking to an eating plan consisting of 20-30 complex carbs daily, 30 protein and 40-50 essential fats. My carbs come mostly from raw asparagus and spinach, cauliflower etc. Sometimes I skim a little and eat some healthy carb pasta or have a slice of lo carb bread, but that is actually not very often anymore. With protein I aim for the high purine meats and now eat only organic dark meat as well. I eat fruit only on rare occasions now due to the high sugar in it. My goal is to lower my carbs to 10% daily.

I find I have much more energy eating this way, and am also losing inches steadily. I also do not feel lethargic after eating a big meal like I did when eating carbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Subscribing..

Good to find this thread, I am doing basically a paleo routine and really enjoying how I feel on it. Sticking to an all organic macronutrient ratio of 20% protein, 70% fats (half mono, half saturated), and 10% carbs from high water content sources.

Enjoying reading how other folks are taking this on.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: