Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I got 5000 at work on my iphone. My fitbit has not been working for quite awhile now. Perhaps one day, like in the past, it will come back to life. How annoying... On top of my fitbit having fallen apart, so have I. I got sick mid-December and I am still not all better. My cough has improved somewhat but I'm so exhausted, and work makes it so that it's hard to find that time needed to get better. I've not been going to the gym, as per the advice of my ENT. I'm in that mode of... surviving. Better times to come as the weather warms...
o no..i didn't realize you were under the weather I know the doctor suggested no gym, but what about some nice easy yoga?..the non-sweaty kind..just nice easy stretches with a five minute meditation can make help me feel like a million gillion when i'm under the weather ..wishingyou
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: