View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 11:57 AM   #222
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've just got a nagging gut feeling about this dude.......

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is facing backlash after an audio clip of him defending the controversial “stop-and-frisk” policing strategy in 2015 resurfaced Monday.

In the clip shared on Twitter by podcast host Benjamin Dixon, the now-Democratic presidential candidate can be heard saying during a Q&A at The Aspen Institute that kids in minority neighborhoods need to be “thrown up against the wall” and frisked in order to reduce crime rates.

Here's the thing that bothers me about Bloomberg now that he's running for President! WHENEVER he's asked a controversial question, either about stop and frisk, claims of creating a hostile work environment for women, etc etc he simply brushes them off!

Publicly Gretchen Carlson asked him to release the women involved in NDA with him/his company. Once again brushed it off when reporters asked about it!

And seeing as no women have come forward I guess that'd be a no! He won't be releasing any of them from their NDA!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: