femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was 35 minutes on the stairmaster with the pattern:

Levels 3,2,1 at 2 min. for each level x 5 sets. Hands on side rail for L3, hands on top rail for L2, hands on front rail for L1.

Heart rate: 150s and 160s.

Then I did 25 minutes on the weight floor (stretching, weights, abs, legs).

It was a quiet Saturday night at the gym, filled with regulars.

Taylor and I arrived at the gym at the same time. She said, "I have no problem being at the gym on a Saturday night. I'll spend the evening having sex with the elliptical." Very Taylor.

She told me that she had a few blackouts but that usually she just has one glass of wine at night with her one meal. Hmmm... where did the blackouts come from? In any case, she said that she's trying to give up alcohol with the help of a doctor but finding it hard, as in- she can't. She said, "It's like you and food." Thanks, Taylor

I also spoke with Gayle. I told her I'd been away because I'd been sick for 2 months. She was concerned and gave me the information for her ENT. I have an ENT but maybe I will try hers. These long illnesses I get are a problem. I appreciated her concern. She said, "That's not normal." It's nice when someone cares enough to give ideas for help. On that note, Taylor told me I should have my vents cleaned but when I got home and asked BB about it, hy told me we don't really have vents- just an air conditioner in each room.

I saw Judith but didn't really talk to her. Gayle was in the vicinity, and I was embarrassed for her to have to hear me tell my 2 month illness story again to explain why I was away. So it was quite anti-climactic, just a simple hello to one another.

I am just happy I feel well. Every breath is a joy.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: