Old 01-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #47
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
This touched me Jet, I know how Horrifying reliving past trauma can be especially when u thought u had forgot it, or pushed it so far down it didn't exist any more. I spend more days with my revolver than I'd like to admit because the bile being spewed from my subconscious is worse than the initial Trauma. I can't even close my eyes anymore and have since given up the prectice of sleep. I know I have changed, and I Know I'm broken, but I have Hope for you. You seem strong enough, tough enough, to come through this changed but not damaged.
I wish we are were so lucky
Peace and Love Jet Hon!
I am sorry you are broken. I know how that feels. But even still I won't give up on you putting yourself back together! Please refuse to allow yourself to stay broke. If I can help you in anyway please feel free to PM me if you would rather. I am a pretty good listener. I don't judge you. I strongly feel that you can heal. I will help if you allow me to. You are not here alone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: