Thread: Singles
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 08:27 PM   #10629
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

A bunny?! I see adorable videos about them all the time but never knew anyone who kept one as a house pet. How do they compare to having a dog or cat?

Whereabouts upstate? I was in Rochester for two winters... two was all I could handle. Friggin brrrr! Iol

p.s. sorry re the crummy day.

EDIT: Oh good grief ... just read your sidebar... you're in Rochester! Iol Disregard last question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pi View Post
I'm having a crummy day and wishing I had someone (special) to talk to about it, so I've decided to come back to this site and work towards that.

I'm a single 30 year old femme currently living in Upstate NY. I'm a geeky femme looking for an equally geeky butch. If you are a single butch who loves Star Trek please reach out. I'm a BBW so you better be able to handle that.

I'm also a mom to my little bunny. She is my everything and we come as a package.

I'm finding it harder and harder to find butch identified women closer to my age, but I still keep holding out hope. Sending positive vibes to anyone else out there that needs it!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote