Old 03-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

The deep loves I have experienced have had a few things in common: strong almost magnetic energy connection that kept us always touching, long conversations that covered everything from ideas to beliefs, compatible values, similar life goals, a sense of humour, a sense of adventure, a passion for something beyond ourselves- community, family, etc..., and a feeling of trust and safety which created a further intimacy.

I must admit I am straying away from the emotional poetic components I would usually express more eloquently as my heart aches a little still from dating someone recently, feeling these things so profoundly, and them ending up having PTSD and then watching it all fall away.

It makes my heart glad to know that others can have and sustain these sorts of beautiful love connections and hope some day to have my own great romance again. I believe in it's value. In fact I have a tattoo on my upper arm of a woman offering up her heart with a crown of stars on her head. It's my reminder to always stay connected to my spiritual self as open hearted and willing to give my love (in all contexts) even when it's hard.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post: