View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #36
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I agree with this as well. I think Packard's got struck down early on because of the room size. However, we would not be sitting down and dining the whole time we are there (I would think). .. and would be floating around here and there. Also, we do not necessarily have to all be in that particular room, right? We could figure out other table options like putting some together in another area, etc.

I am all about compromise and I think we can come up with a good plan that suits everyone.

For me it is not necessarily about the meal, it is more about the company.
I truly like Packard's as an option. There's plenty of booths and tables outside the back room, and room at the bar. We could reserve the back room and hopefully fit everyone and if not just reserve booths right outside the room and people can flit around and socialize after we eat.

ETA: There's also a back patio for drinking and smoking and socializing. The birthday butch wants Packard's.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 08-02-2018 at 02:54 PM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: