View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #7239
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Ok, so I got excited and put everyone's packages together tonight!!! You should all have one piece of original art and four copies/photos of the rest of ours. I was confused by the math at first but no one needs a copy if their own work nor the original they are getting. So, phew, dodged a bullet there.

I highly doubt I will get to the post office tomorrow but will do so Monday. The packages are smallish bubble mailers and will be sent first class with tracking numbers. I will pm you each your tracking number as soon as they are mailed.
Very Nice! I can hardly wait to enjoy the summer Mermaid projects that our group worked on this past summer.

Thanks for hosting the summer round, CCB!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: