Old 06-19-2018, 08:02 PM   #1535
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Even though Monte seems better I scheduled a vet appointment. They're able to see him tomorrow so that was good news. I bought some supplies for the trip. I was worried there would be a fight getting him in the pet carrier but he's been off treats for awhile and he really likes them, so today he was prepared to work and earn them. I put some on his scratcher then he wanted more. Next I put them in the carrier and he went partway in to get them. Then I put some in the carrier and later as I was writing about it, wondering if he'd get all the way in for the trip tomorrow, I turned around and he was in there facing out, just chilling and taking in the view. That was easy. He got out for a bit and laid on the couch beside my work station as he usually does, but now he's back in there sleeping! It's such a big relief knowing it won't be a huge struggle tomorrow.
That's what I did with their carriers. They are open and on the ground so they can go in and out as they please and not necessarily correlate the carrier with the vet. Good call!

Lately, Gracie has been following me around more. She loves her mama!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: