Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Nat, you know what? I think I go through phases where I think I know what's stylish (in broad terms) and what I think might look good on me; and sometimes where nothing but a timeless, classic notion of style - appeals to me. I will have to look up who you are talking about - I have no idea who he is (Johnny Weir).

Isadora? I used buy clothes made by women in sewing collectives. They aren't well known designers but they do piecework (they contract out for a season and author a complete line); not like YSL or Gucci or other well known designer brands. I don't think it's in business anymore, but do you (or anyone) remember the Weekenders clothing line? The clothesline was made by various women from all over and when you bought something from them, it was supporting them and not some big corporation. One of my close friends was a 'consultant' of sorts and I would always go to her latest trunk show and see the latest styles. I like the clothes I have bought from them over the years - I liked it alot because it was an affordable investment and seemed to help others. It's hard to find great clothes at an affordable price and have them fit you properly too - I have a nice figure but not everything will look right on me either. I liked that black dress you found - it's a very pretty dress!

*hehe* Thanks Enigma and Nat! (another member nudged me too, ty!)

I'm glad you both left a post here about Anne Lowe designing JK's wedding gown... me not remembering might be a bit adhd as well - I knew, yet I didn't know - I couldn't remember her name, plus for some reason, I was a bit confused about the gown because I have a cloudy memory of a Rose Kennedy article that I read recently this past winter - which mentioned something about a wedding gown. Thanks for leaving post about Anne Lowe!

Would you believe that it's still very cold here and I have yet to wear anything that you would ordinarily wear during the late spring, early summer months???
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: