View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #14
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

My Darling Love,

You have long been in my heart and in my dreams as I am awake as well as in slumper. You have captured my very being and know how to reach the deepest parts of my soul. I know you are out there fighting your way to find me, as I wait patiently for you to come and take me to the place we know as home in our hearts.

You complete that part of me which has been lost through time and sorrow. As if you have been protector of that which life has stolen from me and given to you to keep til the day we meet. As I hold that piece of you which has been ripped from your heart by life's many cruel lessons, and I await to return it back to the place from which it was plucked so long ago.

Perhaps we have crossed paths and did not see the other for blinded by the light of another. Perhaps we are just now meeting and have yet to know who the other is. Our future awaits to be opened, for that moment of discovery could just now be upon us. Perhaps, we have found that special flame starting to glow brighter and are too weary to let it shine ablaze. If that be the case, I will be there to hold you high and let your light set the world a fire for all to see the love you feel for me. As I will stand beside you and let the world see the glory that you are and the love I have held onto for you. For you are my heart, my soul and my love. You are the sun in the morning and the moon casting upon us at night. You are my blanket and I am your pillow.

My darling love, oh please come when you can, but come to me no matter how frail or tattered you may be from your battle to find me. For I am here waiting like i have promised you so many times, in so many dreams and in so many prayers. I am here to bring you to the the home we have already built within our hearts.

With all I have and all my love!
Princess4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess4u For This Useful Post: