View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:22 PM   #213
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

It's so rare for me to respond to a candidate, to feel much about their candidacy. So so rare. I think a lot of people feel that way about Bernie. It's not just that he stands for the right things, it's his clear good intentions, his decency, his determination, his humor. He's like a hundred people I have known except he is in politics, which rarely attracts the good guys. Obama is a decent man, but he did not stand for what I do. I was moved that an African-American could get elected, but because our politics didn't align, I was not super enthusiastic.

Bernie just lightens my heart and gives me hope for my country. I don't care how old he is. That he is willing to take it all on again is enough for me. He's Bernie. A national treasure. I will support him until he wins or concedes.