View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 12:14 AM   #1597
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Post op surgery annoyances........

Woke up to a message from nurse asking to call her to see how I was due to having some issues. So I called her back and we talked. She asked me to come in to be seen.

I requested not to see dr n. (Who I’ve seen once before and she swooped in and out without really listening to me so I had a negative opinion of her) due to my surgeon not being in today. So they said they will try to get me in with dr c. Don’t know her but I’m like ok. Ended up with dr n anyway. Which this time wasn’t so bad so I was ok with it. But my paper work says I saw dr c. Wtf? Anyway they decided to do a C.T. but I guess because she wanted results now and not by appointment which I guess could mean a different day....told me to go over to the ER and get it done. So I spend all damn day in the ER drugged up half asleep most of the time. (I didn’t ask for pain meds they just asked about pain and when they gave me the IV next thing I know they give me pain meds through it) so I Finally get C.T. then am told dr n is in flight and they will speak to her once she lands to see how she wants to proceed. Again wtf?? So I sleep more and wait for what seems like forever. Finally leave with antibiotics starving and feeling worse than when I went in because it was 8pm and I had been drugged and no food or drink since I woke up today. I did have fluids through IV but also a big ass headache when all was done.

Pretty annoying day. Glad it’s over. And yes I feel pissed that I had to do all that for antibiotics. Especially the freaking ER!