Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Hang a sign w/ instructions on HOW TO BE CLEAN then a picture of a PIG lol
People that are piggies either don't care or would not recognize themselves as such, picture or no picture.

It is a no-win.

Re: the ice. I used to bring my own bag of ice to work. I would put the bag inside another bag, put my name on it and tie it in a bow first and then use a twist tie.

Yes, I am just that OCD (in case you hadn't figured that out by now).

Every damn day, people would open it up and take ice anyway.

They would leave the bag open with the twist tie on the freezer shelf. At least I was warned.

Oh, I used to work in a place that had a cute little sign over the sink that said: "Your mother does not work here, please clean up after yourself and do your dishes".

By the end of the day, the sink would be full of dirty dishes.

The staff? RN's and licensed clinical social workers, both females and males (no stereotypes intended).

We could never catch the culprits.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: