View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #658
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation
Default A friend sent me this thought id share it

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "pick up your shovel,
mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land".

Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land…… I got so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc...I called the suicide hotline. Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck........
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laidbackgrly For This Useful Post: