View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:33 AM   #14451
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I cook the veggies in a separate pan. Cook eggs, flip, add cheese, will melt quickly on hot eggs, pour hot veggies on top of cheese, more melting, now the fun part.

DO NOT FOLD IN PAN.

gently slide omelet onto plate matching round edges of plate and omelet, when halfway on plate turn pan upside down to close omelet.

I use non stick pan for eggs and real butter for flavor and slippery -ness.
I may have to try it this way sometime..maybe easier than what I do now.

currently, I pour the beaten eggs in a medium heated pan...slowly cook on a med to low heat (more on the low side so it cooks but doesn't brown) pulling the egg into the center allowing the uncooked egg to move to the outside. I continue this until it is almost fully cooked.

then put pre-cooked veggies...and cheese

I fold it in the pan...wait a few seconds...flip wait a few more seconds to allow the rest of the egg to cook.

add cheese on top and plate up
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: