How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I've been lucky enough (or obsessed enough) to get several special items- I've used a Metal Coat to evolve a Scyther into a Scizer, a King's Rock to evolve a Polywhirl into a Polytoed (instead of the Polywrath), and a couple of Sun Stones to evolve a Sunkern into a Sun Flora, and a Gloom into a Bellossom (instead of a Vileplume). I'm happy to have new Pokemon to work towards, but I expected much more kick-ass evolutions, considering the rare drop-rates of special items.

And speaking of kick-ass, I'm seeing the Blissey on top of many gyms now, and want one... though the egg it's carrying around kind of freaks me out.

What's the Pokemon you've been wanting to catch or hatch?