Old 08-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #94
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

When it comes to people who I feel have hurt me and/or been very unfair to me, the best place for me to get is to neither hate or love them and just wish them well. I actually don't hate anyone I have ever known (romantic or otherwise) and don't believe I ever have. My parents really drilled into me never to hate anyone and I think that really stuck. The only people I can imagine hating are those who commit horrific crimes.

I have at times felt a lot of hurt and anger, and when I can get to more of a place of neutrality that is a lot better for me than to try to force feelings of love. The hardest part is when the anger dies down (which for me is usually fairly quickly) but when I still have a lot of hurt. If I can get past that point where it doesn't hurt so badly then it is much easier.

I also don't feel under obligation to love everyone I know or love everyone in the world. I am selective of who I love (both romantic or otherwise) and I really am okay with that. I love humanity as a whole and believe in our basic goodness even though there are a lot of horrific things done. I believe in social justice and working to make the world a better place, and I do think humans are capable of that - may just be my bleeding liberal heart, lol.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: