Old 10-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #37
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Ok, really, I was walking through Macy's and I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and I had to think of a way to fit it into a thread. Below is a link to the absolutely cutest line of products in the entire universe. I, bonne, am not that fancy a femme, and cutesy is really not my thing. But I WANT THIS SHIT. I WANT IT BAD. So, I thought other femmes might want it too. Especially DOG LOVER femmes. Also, its the kind of gift a butch could buy without any chance of going wrong! You'll see. Maybe I should put this over in the butch thread. But I am sure they'll find, or be directed, their way to this stuff if someone is interested.

FYI, keep trying the "handbag" link when you get there, it seems to work a little oddly.

http://www.fuzzynation.com

what a great website. i am going to have to remember it, when i am shopping for gifts for my femme friends.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote