How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Hump Day!

One of the areas I am dealing with now is self nurturing while single. As a single person I need to remind myself to go and do things. As a transman it can be difficult to find much in the way of a social life when single. So I decided that I need to find some things I can do alone if necessary, that require me to leave the safety of my house...yup you guessed it, that leaves masturbation out...at least for me. Lol!

I began by signing my dog up for some obedience classes, even though he did not need the classes as he has been trained well, we both needed the socialization. So we go every Saturday for an hour and it is a blast for us both. After this class he will begin his agility training.

Next I started taking him to the park. This gives us both physical exercise, more bonding time, people watching (mostly squirrel watching for him) and inner peace.

Today I signed up for weekly Tai Chi classes. Ah! Something I have to do all on my own without the Bear there for comfort. Now all I need is someone to remind me to go on Tuesdays!

Peace
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: