How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

We are well into the first month of the new year and fast approaching February and I found myself sitting here thinking about all of the changes I have made recently for the better.

The big news in my world is that I am no longer a smoker! I never thought I would be able to utter those words, in fact I never even tried to quit, because I just knew I couldn't do it. Well, I was wrong. The day came on January 5th, 2011 that I said,"I'm done smoking now." I put them down and have not looked back. I can already sense my health improving in the physical sense, what I had not counted on was the emotional improvement that came from not smoking. I feel really good for the first time in a long time.

This year, I am doing things for me that I have always wanted to do and this was the first big step.

The second thing was I joined a gym and am working out again to get back into shape. I am living my life for me, not for anyone else and I am happy!

What are you doing for you this year?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: