View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #31
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Great topic and like the comments. For the most part, as an FTM, society perceives me as a biomale. However, one can never be too careful. So, I still think of this. But as a butch I lived it. Just a few points to add.
The one fact that I always come back to (remimd myself of )when it comes to PDA's... one, that i will not always be with her. in addition, any crazy, insecure or jealous person or persons could be watching US. That is what gets to me.
So, i would refrain in certain sitiuations from showing public affection. People would see US together and remember her and I was not always with her.
And really, a fight wouldnt bother me. I know cause i rather enjoy punching people like that.
The part that would freak me out was and is this...I would tell myself...they want to fight you..but, what would they do to her if they got her alone? Not pretty. Fights are nothing compaired to what they would want to do to her.

Last edited by DMW; 07-29-2013 at 10:01 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post: