View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #33
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

There have been some great comments on this thread.

I'm pretty affectionate, maybe it's the Latino thing. And I'm lucky enough to live in a fairly open urban area, although I've had some not-so-great experiences with people yelling (and the occasional thing thrown from a car).

I don't think my affection stems from gender presentation as much as it's what I grew up with. I do think my surroundings at times, but more often than not am comfortable holding hands, putting my arm around her and depending on the environment kissing her.

There was one time when my spouse and I were walking in downtown Palo Alto (during the Prop 8 debacle). There was a street preacher bashing gay marriage, well, bashing gay anything. So my spouse and started making out right behind him, to much applause and cheers.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post: