View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #34
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
good point...but it brings to mind other things that I have listened to from others I know. Those things you worried about happening to her...would be the sort of people that would do the same thing to a butch/tg/ftm (that has not completed surgery).

Just want to put that out there.. just because a person is masculine by nature does not protect them from that sort of vile attack.

the movie...Boys Don't Cry...is a prime example
Very true. Lower surgery or not. Gay or straight. Rape happens to masculine
people and biomales too. I guess just to try and prove some sick point. Or maybe a biomale who likes males but won't admit it.

Sorry if I derailed the thread. But, my point is, there are nasty people out there and they don't wear a sign on their foreheads that let's me know who they are.
Too bad those nasty people don't get a manditory tattoo on their foreheads while incarcerated. If, in fact, they do get caught.

On a lighter note,
One time, I was walkin hand and hand with my very feminine ex. She lived in a well known lesbian neighborhood. Some dudes driving by real slow yelled out, "dyke" and maybe something else. Well, we turned around, holding hands and she immediatedly yelled," suck my dick ***hole". It was awesome.

Last edited by DMW; 07-30-2013 at 10:16 AM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post: