How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

So I started with my step/weights workout...which is really undefined; I do what I feel I need to work that day and try to hit all the major groups...

I did my back challenge today but not the ab/squats yet. Gotta get back on track after a super long work day yesterday (and another one tomorrow).

Note to crunchers!

I have found that putting a weight (I use a 5lb dumbbell) across my tummy, just above my belly button, makes me somehow crunch deeper and feel it better. Just wanted to throw that out there. I'm not sure if this is a common thing to do or not. It more or less gives you something tangible to crunch AROUND and I think that's why I feel it gooder...I'm not entirely sure. As I say, I'm not entirely right. But if it takes fooling your brain to do something better than usual I say why not

I'm going to seriously look into joining the Planet Fitness that is 20 minutes away from me. I imagine they will have excellent New Year's deals soonly...I need uphill/strength training. There are NO mountains here. And I need to train for some backpacking...god willing...come spring....let it be