Old 01-13-2018, 09:22 PM   #35
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

When I was first out I dated whomever I was attracted to. I dated some beautiful Femmes, but it soon became clear to me that the spark was not there for me. We became gal pals. I started to date Butches and that is who I fit with.

I am attracted to masculinity. Always have been and always will be. My preference is not males, and butches in no way are males, the scent, skin and even their hair if they don't shave, are not the same as males. (So that comment was a bit strange to me)but to each their own I always say. I have dated hard butches, stone butches, trans butches, soft and androgynous butches. To me, the fashion choice is not what makes a Butch, it is the energy they give off.

My love will always be the Butch/Femme dance.